To administer assistance to families of the deceased in planning funeral rites at New All Saints Church and to be available to the family member (s) of the deceased during the funeral Mass.
1. To involve all members of the Bereavement Ministry in the funeral planning process and the funeral Mass.
2. To develop a plan for follow-up with families of the deceased by telephone contacts, visits, cards and/or notes of concern for a period of one year.
3. To update and complete a second printing of the Parishioner Bereavement Booklet.
1. New All Saints Church adult members, 21years of age and older.
2. Availability and willingness to meet with families to plan funeral rites and to attend the planned funeral Mass.