The purpose of the NAS Food Pantry Ministry is to provide food for the needy in our surrounding community. The pantry operates each Wednesday from 11:am to 1:pm and is staffed by volunteers from NAS Church. A referral is required from any social service agency.
Once a month this ministry assists St. Vincent de Paul in preparing bag lunches for the homeless at the Beans& Bread Outreach Center.
During the Lenten Season,the pantry supports Catholic Relief Services in helping fight hunger and poverty throughout the world by participating in Operation Rice Bowl.CRS receives seventy -five percent (75%) of the donation collected and the remaining twenty-five percent (25%) is used to purchase food for the pantry.
For further information,contact Gloria Barnes (410-542-0445 x122)